Sunday, May 18, 2008

Caramel Popcorn

Today we had family over and I wanted something sweet (I always do). So I got this recipe from my dear friend, Heather. Heather and I started running together last year and became great friends. I feel so blessed to have a friend like her. She is one of the most giving, selfless people I know and has been such a great friend and support to me. If I ever need to giggle I can just call her up or go out on the town with her and I'm instantly cheered and ready to face a new day. I know my days have been happier since we became friends and I hope she feels the same. So thanks for all you do for me Heather and thanks for the yummy recipe.

Caramel Popcorn
1 cup Karo syrup
2 cups brown sugar
1 cube butter
1 tsp vanilla

Bring ingredients to a boil for 1 minute, then add vanilla. Pour over popcorn

Easy right! My kind of recipe!Me and my fellow cooks

1 comment:

grammap said...

Hey, that one cook looks just like Minnie Mouse!!
The popcorn looks and sounds yummy